344 Fayetteville Avenue | Alma, AR 72921
479.632.4600 | [email protected]
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Preschool: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Therapy: 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Pediatrics Plus is excited to announce that as of August 2, 2021, The Center for Child Development in Alma (formerly Kiddie Kollege) became Pediatrics Plus. We are proud to serve the families in the River Valley and invest back in the Alma community! See below for an overview of our services. We're thrilled to announce that our building will be expanding, with the construction of new classrooms and therapy space set to be completed in the Spring of 2024, opening up more opportunities to provide our students with the best possible education and care.
Our Developmental Preschool services include:
- Year-Round preschool program
- Full-Time Nurse
- Low Teacher to Child Ration
- Breakfast, Lunch, & Snack
- Therapy Services Offered throughout the school day
- Full Medicaid Program (TEFRA, ArKids A, SSI, and PASSE)
- Transportation is available upon request
Our Therapy Services include:
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA Therapy)
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy