Pediatrics Plus, in partnership with Ouachita Baptist University, is pleased to announce that we are accepting applications for the:
BCBA Loan Repayment Assistance Program
Pediatrics Plus is committed to providing specialized pediatric healthcare using evidence-based intervention for children with diverse abilities. We believe excellent Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) provide an integral service to children and families and advance this mission. Achievement of this graduate-level certification is rigorous and not without significant financial expense. Pediatrics Plus would like to support and partner with graduate students in this program to address this problem through the Loan Repayment Assistance Program.
What is the Pediatrics Plus Loan Repayment Assistance Program?
Pediatrics Plus will offer assistance to graduates of the Ouachita ABA graduate program who are hired full-time at Pediatrics Plus through a systematic loan repayment assistance program. Through utilization of a strategic loan repayment and tuition reimbursement schedule, individuals who partner with Pediatrics Plus and enter the repayment assistance program should achieve full loan repayment by the end of 2026. Details regarding the payment schedule will be made available during the interview portion of the application process. Please note that loan repayment will be based only on the university’s tuition and fee schedule (i.e. not to include stipend money for living expenses).
- Applicant must be accepted into and enrolled in the class beginning in May of 2020 at the Ouachita ABA graduate program.
- Applicant must affiliate with a Pediatrics Plus Clinical location as a full-time Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) throughout the academic program. Applicant must be a Registered Behavioral Technician prior to starting the program in May 2020.
- If you have questions about becoming an RBT, please contact Mary Garlington at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicant must remain in good standing at the academic institution as defined by Ouachita to qualify for continued assistance.
- Applicant must meet clinical performance standards as outlined by Pediatrics Plus.
- Upon credentialing by the BACB, applicant must continue working full-time as a BCBA at a Pediatrics Plus clinical location, which shall be determined based on demand for services at that time, to receive assistance for the life of the loan.
Application and Interview Process
Interested applicants may access the application via the link below. Applicants must have three references submit letters of recommendation using THIS ONLINE FORM. Please share this link with your selected references. Note that at least one reference must be from a previous work experience. You must also have one copy of your undergraduate academic transcript mailed to:
c/o Pediatrics Plus
1000 SWN Dr., Suite 101
Conway, AR 72032
Please note that upon review of applications after the March 2nd deadline, eligible applicants will be notified and scheduled for the interview portion of the process. Interviews will be scheduled and completed by March 31, 2020. Any ineligible applicants will be notified regarding their status. Thank you for your consideration and for your desire to serve children and families as a BCBA.