- What are your office hours?
- What hospitals are you affiliated with?
- How do you handle after-hour illnesses and care?
- How long have you been practicing pediatric care?
- Are you a part of a group practice?
- Are you board-certified?
- What are your thoughts on things like vaccinations, antibiotics, etc.?
- How are prescriptions, call-ins, and scheduling appointments handled?
Questions to Ask Yourself
- When should I start searching for a pediatrician?
- Would I feel comfortable with this person handling my child’s health?
- Does the practice accept my insurance type?
- Do the doctor’s feelings on things like immunizations align with my values?
We understand that you want to find a pediatrician that fits the specific needs of you and your child. At Pediatrics Plus, we strive to give our parents helpful information and the tools they need to see proper development in their children. If your newfound pediatrician recommends therapy services for your child, please contact us for information on all our services offered!Resources for this article include Parents.com, Children's Hospital Los Angeles, and Mercy.net.